Long and healthy life: Steps to achieve it
Time flows, its speed is irresistible but you can use this speed of time in your work. Several studies have shown that human longevity is 70% dependent on genetics. According to the International Longevity Research Center in New York City, long and healthy life is achievable. There are a number of ways in which many of the physical changes that occur in our entire lifetime can be prevented.
Such as slowing down bone loss, strengthening muscle structure, and increasing muscle strength.
The following steps can be taken to live a healthy life
1. Practice weightlifting – it strengthens muscle structure and helps to increase muscle strength by eliminating various defects.
2. Stop smoking – Smoking increases the risk of heart disease and many cancers. So stop smoking now for good health.
3. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables – Eating fruits and vegetables 5 to 9 times a day increases skin radiance and builds anti-cancer antibodies in the body.
4. Try to prevent weight gain – Excess weight is directly linked to type 2 diabetes. So make sure your body weight is not higher than normal.
5. Walk regularly – Regular walks can reduce the risk of heart disease. Because it keeps our heart active and strong. So take regular walks for a healthy life.
6. Stay mentally active – Participating in a variety of activities helps to make mental health beautiful and refreshing. So keep yourself involved in various social activities.
7. Reduce Anxiety – Anxiety is one of the catalysts that disrupt the hormonal chain and can accelerate the ageing process. Avoid worrying yourself.
What other steps can be taken?
8. Get enough sleep – Lack of proper sleep can damage your ability to cope with stress. Get enough sleep every day and specify the time of sleep. Health experts believe that an adult should get 8 hours of sleep a night and should never stay awake at night.
9. Eat low-fat foods – If you want to stay healthy and prevent the effects of age on the body, you need to eat low-fat foods. This is one of the best ways to keep your weight in balance and avoid heart disease.
10. Take home-made food: It is often seen that hospitalized patients are not getting an adequate amount of nutritious food. As a result, his body became weak. So it becomes risky for the patient when surgical treatment is required. The best way is to bring home-made food and feed it to the patient in the hospital. In this case, consult a doctor and ask him what foods can be fed to the patient. Give all the food to the patient to ensure the proper nutrition of the patient.
Secure medical front
11. Take Insurance: You can have different types of insurance to cover your medical expenses. The advantage of this is that the insurance company will pay you when you need the money. So we advise people to take insurance to ensure such treatment in the future.
12. New surgical techniques have proven to be quite effective. It is possible to keep the bladder active through several modern treatments. On the other hand, nerve-spearing prostatectomy is limited to people with early-stage cancer.
13. Take a medical checkup regularly: As you getting older, you will need regular medical checkups. This will allow you to survive from various diseases. Such as annual screening for cancer. And for people with diabetes, treatment like blood glucose monitor and test strip should be done regularly.
In the end, it is your awareness that can keep you healthy and strong. Take care of your body and stay healthy. The real thing is to live in a healthy way.